There are a ton of benefits to having your wedding during the winter months. In case you were dreaming about winter wonderland wedding, here are a few reasons to sway you towards the snow:
Pros of Having a Winter Wedding
PRO: More flexibility on the date and an easier time finding vendors. Dates in the spring and summer months can book up years in advance, so getting married during the “off season” opens up doors to the best venues and the top vendors who may not have been available to you otherwise.
PRO: For budget conscious couples, all major wedding expenses should be less expensive. All major wedding expenses are generally less expensive. Without the same demand for vendors that a June bride faces, you should be able to negotiate a better price for the same quality services.
PRO: Venues with fire pits become more attractive in the winter. Nearly all of our Landmark Venues have custom-designed fire pits where you can enjoy s’mores with your guests. That’s right, we said s’mores. There is nothing better than roasting marshmallows by the warm fire in the cold weather.
PRO: Warm cozy details work well in the winter. A huge stone fireplace (like the floor-to-ceiling design at both the Ryland Inn and Hotel du Village) become beautiful focal points for a winter wedding. Candles as part of the decor are a great accent for decorating which can help reduce your floral expenses.
PRO: Winter Weddings allow for fun unique photographs. Winter Weddings also allow for fun, unique photo opportunities. Think fur wraps and rich deep colors which photograph well. Plus, there is nothing more romantic than a blanket of snow in your photos!
Landmark Winter Wedding Packages
Liberty House Restaurant & Events
- $145-155 per guest plus 22% administrative charge and 7% NJ Sales Tax
- Click to view our spaces at Liberty House Restaurant & Events
Stone House at Stirling Ridge
- $ 135-145 per guest plus 22% administrative charge and 7% NJ Sales Tax
- Click to view our spaces at Stone House at Stirling Ridge
Celebrate at Snug Harbor
- $100-115 per guest plus 22% administrative charge and 8.875% NY Sales Tax
- Click to view our spaces at Celebrate at Snug Harbor
The Ryland Inn
- $170-185 per guest plus 22% administrative charge and 7% NJ Sales Tax
- Click to view our spaces at The Ryland Inn
The Boathouse at Mercer Lake Winter
- $120 per guest plus 22% administrative charge and 7% NJ Sales Tax
- Click to view our spaces at The Boathouse at Mercer Lake
Hotel du Village
- $145 per guest plus 22% administrative charge and 6% PA Sales Tax
- Click to view our spaces at Hotel du Village
Click here to request your personal quote.