Landmark Hospitality is a family-owned business operated by veteran restaurateurs Frank and Jeanne Cretella. With over 25 years of “Perfecting the Art of Hospitality,” the Cretellas enjoy a reputation of providing their guests with unique and memorable experiences and are highly regarded within the industry for their creative vision.
After purchasing and breathing new life into restaurants and venues that were once landmarks, Landmark Hospitality specializes in providing the best in fine dining, weddings, corporate events, and special occasions both at their properties as well as off-site, which can include a reception hosted in a loft in NYC catered by Landmark’s Crave Caterers, or a wedding celebrated at a number of exotic, international locations available through Landmark Destination Weddings.
Landmark Hospitality includes…
- Liberty House Restaurant inside Liberty State Park, Jersey City, NJ
- Stone House at Stirling Ridge, Warren, NJ
- Ryland Inn, Whitehouse Station, NJ
- Celebrate at Snug Harbor, Staten Island, NY
- Hotel du Village, New Hope, PA
- North River, Jersey City, NJ (Coming Soon)
- Crave Caterers, our off-premise division
- Landmark Destination Weddings, exceptional event focused travel agency
Our locations reflect our commitment to providing unique settings, unparalleled service by our memorymakers, and exceptional farm to table cuisine; all of which share the common thread of creating extraordinary experiences for our valued guests.